Zimbabwe Library Association would like to invite you to the 46th Conference and AGM “Information Professionals at the Crossroads: Opportunity for Change” to be held in Kadoma the “City of Gold” on May 29-31, 2012 at Kadoma Hotel and Conference Centre (KHCC) [poll id=”2012″] former Ranch Hotel.
Submit your 300 word abstract to email@example.com Deadline March 4th 2012
1. Meet key players in LIS/RAM from across Zimbabwe
Government librarians|University Librarians|Knowledge Managers|Records Managers| Documentalists|Information Officers|Librarians|Archivists|NLDS|Educators|Trainers
2. Hear local experts, industry leaders and technology gurus discuss critical issues in LIS/RAM, roles of stakeholders and frameworks of national cooperation
3. Benefit from shared experience and in-depth analysis of challenges and resolutions
4. Form partnerships aimed at making LIS/RAM the Profession
5. Discover -the current and potential opportunities to provide LIS/RAM services, technologies and expertise in Zimbabwe and beyond